Monday, August 22, 2011

first day of school

Today was the first day of classes. We had our outfits all picked out last night, I had my camera with me and we were going to take a cute "first day of school" picture all elementary school style but, of course, totally forgot. So the picture we snapped on the bus right before my stop will have to suffice. At least this time.
Hey look! It's our crazy picture faces! Surprising no one.
In other news, I had my first library science class today and I LOVED it. It's all about organization! It's about analyzing ideas, concepts, information, then figuring out how to make it accessible to other people. Yes please! I think my professor got tired of me raising my hand all the time to comment. Hopefully I can stay this excited for the rest of the semester.

No comments: