- Some yard maintenance: swept up some leaves around the side door, put some stuff in the garage, turned the open trash cans upside down so they won't accumulate stagnant water.
- Laundry: the dryer stopped working again so I had to finish up my one load at the neighbor's house: I have the best neighbors in the world
- Cleaned up the studio: since my initial move-in the studio has gotten less and less organized and more and more useless. Today I finally stopped being afraid and dove in to put everything back in its place. Braeden also helped me take the door off its hinges so now I have to keep it clean since you can see into it from the living room. Good motivation. Also, the door was über obnoxious because it opened into the room in a weird and intrusive way.
- Went to Stuff Etc: my friend Autumn asked me to make her guest book for her wedding in December (so exciting!!!) so I went and found some fabric for the cover today. Their colors are dark teal and silver with a peacock feather accent, so I was hoping to find some kind of crazy peacock patterned something, but alas, no luck. I did find a great satin-y robe though that I think will work just fine...
- Went to Institute: I love my Institute class here so much. We always have awesome discussions, and there are great people and food and it is fun.
- Hung out with the Braeden face: he makes me happy
|Gloria, Me, and Braeden with our fancy London Hard Rock glasses filled with green smoothie take 2.|
|Cue the crazy eyes. Clearly a sign of a successful smoothie. A+.|