Wednesday, November 11, 2009

completion

This completes me.

So does the following email from dear lover-boy Jace Face, sent last night but received today at lunch time:

so, all day I kept thinking of you, this might turn into a problem, your turning me into some sort of good boy friend. Therefore I am accusing you of witchcraft, its the only explanation, other than i like you.

Despite the spelling and grammar errors he is really quite a man. And PS I can say whatever I want since he doesn't read my blog. So, I suppose there are really only one or two improvements I could ask for, but no more than that...

3 comments:

Autumn @ Autumn All Along said...

I like the last line. Being in like is fun, isn't it?

They call me Lou said...

He and I look EXACTLY alike...

Jace Wickman said...

Ok ok so what if im not perfect, your distracting from the real point here....WITCHCRAFT and your acusation of it. so issue your formal responce so that I may respond with, "use all the magic you want i still think your cute"