Thursday, April 30, 2009

sometimes i eat things i shouldn't

Today while I was reading the Iliad outside I was chewing on my pen and before I knew it I had ink all in my mouth. I took this picture with my cell phone to try and see how bad the damage was, but it was so bright outside that I couldn't see the picture well enough to assess the situation. I could however stick my tongue out as far as it would go and barely see the tip of it, which, as you can see, was the bluest part. It gave me a false reading of how blue the rest of it was, but it wasn't too much of a problem because pretty soon afterwards I fell asleep and when I woke up and completely forgot about it until I got home and looked in the mirror and saw that I had ink all over the front of my mouth. It was very sexy.

No comments: