Saturday, September 3, 2011

lazy saturday

So remember how I said I broke my computer's brains? Well that's still true. But luckily I was able to somehow salvage what I thought was gone forever on a jump drive so all was not lost.

But I did have to re-install all my favorite applications (like Firefox, Caffeine, xMarks...) and I decided that this time when installing things I should maybe watch the little videos that pop up the first time you open something to tell you about it. It's been kinda fun. I found this thing that Firefox has called "webify me." It made this collage of me based on a series of questions:
I'm not really sure how they came up with it, but I like it: especially the rat-looking skull. You should try it out.

Anyway, hope everyone is having a good day: I'm going to go blow my nose some more (3 plus rolls of toilet paper later...) and drink some hot tea. Happy Saturday!

No comments: