Wednesday, August 24, 2011

first week wednesday

Things I did today:
  • worked for 4 hours
  • attended my 2.5 hour computer class
  • almost finished my textbook reading for my Conceptual Foundations class
  • read Middlemarch on the Old Capitol lawn
  • attended a free lecture on campus given by Dr. Paul Farmer of Mountains Beyond Mountains
  • had a surprise, candle-lit picnic dinner with my adorable & spontaneous husband (which immensely improved my feelings about the entire day, and life in general)
  • showered
  • threw in a load of white laundry for tomorrow
  • blog stalked various people I know (and don't know)
  • blogged
Things I did not do today:
  • take a nap
  • go to Institute (it was at the same time as the Paul Farmer lecture)
  • go to bed early
  • pick out my end papers for my bookbinding class tomorrow

No comments: