Tuesday, August 17, 2010

home again, home again, jiggity jig

Last day on vacation! My brain is in denial right now, not ready to accept the craziness that is waiting for me at home (read: packing my life away, driving 2 days to Iowa, figuring out how to even register for classes). This trip has actually been phenomenal. Our family has gotten along amazingly well the whole trip, a rather difficult feat considering the fact that we've spent basically 10 almost interrupted days in each others' company. Think about it: when's the last time you did that with your family?

I have SO much that I want to talk about but there is just so much. (I just discovered today that the internet at this new hotel is free: what? Good trick.) Here are some abbreviated highlights from the last few days:

  • Constitution Room at the Shelbourne Hotel
  • Hurling (not the vomitous kind)
  • Castle exploration
  • Irish Tin Whistle purchase (my family hates it...)
  • The Cliffs of Moher
Pictures and details to follow...?

No comments: